Waytronic Official Website FAQ
We have summarized frequently asked questions from our valued customers in regard to placing an order on the eufy official website, please refer to the following list of questions and answers.
Consumer Products - MICROSOUND VOICE MOTION SENSOR
WHAT IS THE POWER SOURCE OF THIS DEVICE?
This product can be powered by a 5V USB power adapter or 3 AAA dry batteries.
WHY THERE IS NO SOUND FROM MY DEVICE?
- Make sure the sensor is turned on
- Make sure the battery is fully charged
WHY CANNOT I PASTE THE AUDIO FILE ONTO THE DEVICE VIA MICRO USB?
- Please make sure that the Micro USB cable is a 4PIN data cable.
- Wait for at least 6 seconds before moving files into the device; loading the removable disk takes some time.
NOT WORKING? FALSE ALARMING? SHORT SENSING DISTANCE?
- Wait for 6 seconds after powering on the device.
- PIR sensor on the device works best when the temperature is around 0-33℃. Please do not install the device near air conditioners, fans, and other places with fluctuating temperatures.
- Device can act weird if the battery is low, change the battery to fix the problem.
WHY IS THE AUDIO STUTTERING?
- Please confirm whether the bit rate of the MP3 audio file is within the range of 16-320Kpbs.
- Please check whether the battery has enough power. Low voltage from the power source may impact the performance of the device.
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS PRODUCT?
You can find online from our amazon store or also can directly contact us.