Voice Recorder Chip
Integrated 0.5w amplifier
Support 128M bit external Flash/ 32G bit TF
Industrial small recording chip
Working Voltage: DC 2.2~5.5 Recording Quality: 24kbps Capacity: internal 70s, up to 128M Flash Current: ≤5μA Application: Music Card, recording invitation.
Working Voltage: DC 3.0~5.2 Recording Quality: 320kbps Capacity: 4 to 128M Flash, 32G TF/USB card Output: UART/SPI/USB2.0/AD Application: Health, small appliance, smart home, etc.
Working Voltage: DC 2.2~5.5 Recording Quality: 384kbps Capacity: 4 to 128M Flash, 64G TF/USB card Music format: MP3, WAV, ADPCM, WMA Output: UART/SPI/USB2.0/AD Application: Recording pen, walkie-talkie, security recording, etc.
Working Voltage: DC 2.5~5.5 Recording Quality: 320kbps Capacity: internal 70s.support external TF/USB card Music format: MP3, WAV, ADPCM, WMA Output: UART/SPI/USB2.0/AD, 0.5w output Application: Recording pen, walkie-talkie, security recording, etc.
Voice Recorder Chip
The voice recorder chip makes execellent GPS systems, central locks for cars, anti-theft alarms and parking sensors. It can also be used in microwave ovens, cookers, toll stations, lifts, senior toys, etc. With an operating voltage of DC2.4 ~ 5V and DAC and PWM audio output, this chip supports voice lengths of about 40 seconds at a 6KHZ sampling rate. In addition, it supports audio file playback with several sampling rates.
- 16-bit DSP voice chip, 32Mhz internal oscillation;
- Working voltage 2.0~5.5V;
- 16bit PWM/DAC output, can directly drive 8R 0.5W speakers;
- Support 6K~32Khz WAV files;
- Customers can replace the internal voice content of the chip through MCU or supporting downloader;
- Support single-wire serial port and two-wire serial port (UART and IIC communication will come out one after another);
- Support up to 4 channels of 16K sampling rate mixing;
- Supports up to 16 channels of midi playback (8K sampling rate);
- Supports up to 1000 segment addresses, addresses less than 244 segments are single-byte codes, and addresses greater than 244 segments are double-byte codes;
- With hardware SPI interface, UART interface, IIC, built-in comparator and other interfaces. Various functions can be customized for customers；
- The chip has a built-in 220k byte storage space (excluding the main control program)；
- The chip main program and flash data can be erased and reprogrammed；
- Chip power-on initialization time is about 200ms；
- After the chip is finished playing, the IO ports (DATA and CLK) keep the level stable (high and low level) for 1S, the chip goes to sleep
- The control mode and output mode of the chip have been set when programming the program and cannot be changed again. Before process anything, please consult technical sales for custom voice service.
|Pad Name||Pad No.||ATTR.||Description|
|PA2||1||I/O||BUSY signal output|
|PA1||2||I/O||Two-wire serial port clock signal input terminal/one-wire serial port data signal input terminal/digital pulse data signal input terminal|
|PA0||3||I/O||Two-wire serial port data signal input|
|PWM-||5||out||PWM output pin|
|PWM+/DAC||7||I/O||PWM, PAC ouput pin|
|Part No.||Product Family||Product Line||Product Series||Inventory||Operationg temperature range (C)|
|WT588F02A-16S||Audio record and playback IC||Voice Recorder Chip||WT series||available||-40~70|
|WT2000H0-16S||Audio record and playback IC||Voice Recorder Chip||WT2000H-16S||available||-40~70|
|WT2000H4-16S||Audio record and playback IC||Voice Recorder Chip||WT2000H-16S||available||-40~70|
|WT2605-24SS||Audio record and playback IC||Voice Recorder Chip||WT series||available||-40~70|